Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Chart Makes Me Nervous

My chart this cycle is really really making me nervous and I can't quite put my finger on why that is. It may have something to do with 2 really high temps (wine nights)!!! But it's also just a lot more up and down than it normally is.




So I guess I've had more ups and downs on previous charts but these look a lot more drastic than my other pre-o temps.

My FW is coming up and for some reason I'm really nervous that I'm not going to ovulate when I normally do (CD 18 or 19). I am trying not to get too worked up about this because I think this is how I normally feel around this time in my cycle.

We're going to stick with every other day sex since we tried a few months of sex every day and nothing happened. We'll keep doing that until after my chart confirms ovulation. Here's to hoping I O on Valentine's Day! That has to be a sign, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment