Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)

Today while driving to work I was listening to the radio and this song by Gary Allan came on. I feel like this song describes how I feel every time I start spotting or every time CD 1 rolls around. I'm sad for a little bit but then begin to become hopeful for the upcoming cycle. This song makes me feel hopeful and excited for our baby to be. It definitely boosted my mood today. Until I got to work. And had to work. :)

The chorus is my favorite part: 

Every storm runs, runs out of rain
Just like every dark night turns into day
Every heartache will fade away
Just like every storm runs, runs out of rain


Also, my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and nephew are moving back home today from Chicago! I love having them home to visit so I am REALLY looking forward to them being here forever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment