Monday, March 11, 2013

5 Weeks

Today I am 5 weeks pregnant. I still don't think it's fully hit me. I. Am. Pregnant! I've only said those words out loud a few times, and I love hearing it every single time. I'm not sure if it'll ever get old.

I don't feel any different yet aside from the many pee breaks I've been taking. I always thought it was weird when newly pregnant women claimed to have to pee a lot because I thought that didn't start happening until the baby was bigger and was pushing down on your bladder. Boy was I wrong.

I have had a few bouts of nausea which I can't complain about (yet) because they've been so light and easy to manage. I'm a little more tired than I normally am, but other than that I feel great/normal!

I have yet to step away from the pee sticks and temping and to be honest with you, I have NO idea why I'm still temping. I guess I'll stop after my first appointment. I still have a TON of pee sticks though so I feel like I have to use them up :) Maybe I'll stop those after my first appointment also.

Speaking of appointments, I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 8am for a blood draw and lots of information from the nurse and on Wednesday I have my first appointment with my doctor! I'm really excited for both but can hardly contain my excitement for my Wednesday appointment. I have NO idea what happens at that appointment, I can only hope for an ultrasound - even though it will be too early to see a baby - I'd still love to see the sac and make sure everything is in the right place! I'm assuming my appointments got scheduled so early because they are using my LMP which would put me at just over 6 weeks, I know this isn't correct and my doctor will realize that soon too, but hey, I'll take it!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy and excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still temping and peeing on sticks too! I'm so excited for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just left this exact comment on your blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. Glad you're still feeling good! Hope your appointment went well today!

    ReplyDelete