Monday, May 6, 2013

13 Weeks

We're officially out on Facebook! We'd already told all of our closest friends and family and things went really well at our NT scan so we decided it was time to spread the work online as well. We did so with this photo of our current child: 

Look at that handsome face!! Love him! 

I'm so glad we officially are not hiding anything from anyone! 

How far along? 13 weeks 2 days! 
Total weight gain: I can never remember what my doctor's scale says but I've been checking myself on my own scale since I found out we about our wee one. I've officially gained 3 pounds. Yikes. 
Maternity clothes? I can still wear my stretchy jeans but am using the hair tie method in order to avoid buttoning them. I am wearing maternity jeans on occasion and just ordered a few more tops from target as I am in that "is she/isn't she" stage and it makes me self conscious so I still like to hide that area if possible.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Wonderfully!
Best moment this week: I made it to 2nd tri! I know some people say 2nd tri is 13w3d and some people say it's 14 weeks but I say it's 13 weeks and I made it!!!!
Miss Anything? I am not even about to pretend I don't miss alcohol. I wasn't a big drinker but I definitely enjoyed my glass of wine/beer. I miss Pacifico, margaritas, wine, SANGRIA!! I wasn't really even a huge sangria drinker prior to pregnancy but that's all I can think about now. I'm considering making some with the alcohol free wine.
Movement: Not yet! I can't wait to start feeling it! Some of the girls on my bump facebook page have started feeling it and I hope I start feeling it soon! I love listening to his/her heartbeat on the doppler and hearing her move around!!! 
Food cravings: No cravings to acknowledge other than Sangria.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular making me nauseous and I am hoping and praying that Satuday (13 weeks) was my last day of nausea. I was feeling really lousy, like back to how I was feeling weeks 6-9. Yuck.
Gender: 11 more days until we find out for sure!
Labor Signs: No!
Symptoms: Some nausea, bloat, potty problems, peeing a lot, exhaustion! 
Belly Button in or out? Innie!! 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still super happy! Getting kind of emotional too.
Looking forward to: Our 3D gender scan is in 11 days! Anatomy scan is in about a month!! 

Is it too early to start wishing is was November?!

No comments:

Post a Comment